Saturday, March 13, 2010

Final Assessments

I am like a proud mother! All of my Angels did AMAZING on their final assessments today! One Angel went from doing 3 push ups to almost 40, another did around 70! We had one Angel hold her wall sit for OVER 15 MINUTES.... that is INSANE... so it's no wonder why I gave her the award "Most Likely To Be Recruited By The Military" (heh heh heh).

Seriously, I can't believe how much everyone improved in just a month's time. It truly goes to show that if you set your mind to something, you will push yourself to reach that goal and then beyond. Amazing job Angels. I'm so sad this is coming to an end, but so happy that we were able to have this experience. Win or lose (though I hope we win) I think just our sheer improvement is a fantastic accomplishment, and you should all be so proud of yourselves.

1, 2, 3, ANGELS!

No comments:

Post a Comment